Tactical Infrared Strobe Light Phoenix Jr. (Firefly) Transmitter Beacon 9V
CEJAY ENGINEERING PHOENIX JR. INFRARED BEACON IR-14
Phoenix Jr. Infrared Beacon IR-14 (NSN: 5855-01-438-4588) is an extremely durable and low cost infrared marker beacon. The IR-14 can be used as a personnel identifier, vehicle ID marker, drop zone indicator and perimeter marker.
- Size: 38.09 x 15.87mm | 1.5″ x .625″
- Weight: 28 Grams | 1 Ounce
- Flash repeat cycle 1.3 Seconds (fixed)
- Flash duration 20 Milliseconds (fixed)
- Configuration 3 Light Emitting Diodes (LED)
- Coverage 240 degrees x 360 degrees
- Power Source: 9-volt battery (1) (Not Included)
- Switching Attach or remove battery
Note* This item is ITAR Restricted and cannot be shipped outside the USA.
We Also Recommend