Benchmade Strap Cutter Rescue Tool 8BLKW 4240-01-568-3219
Combines a modern elongated, versatile design with durable edge quality. Features a larger handle area for heavy gloved grip. Stainless steel Rescue hook, long strap cutter with black powder coat finish. Black MOLLE® Compatible Soft sheath.
- 440C Premium Stainless Steel Hook Style Blade
- 58-60HRC Blade Hardness
- Black MOLLE® Compatible Soft Sheath
- Unparalleled Rapid Response Cut Ability
- Safer Deployment Design
- Durable Edge Quality
- Over 200 Cuts from a Single Hook
- Made in the U.S.A.
Initial cut force required by Benchmade was less than a quarter of the competition. It may not seem like much…unless it’s your arm that’s broken. Overall edge retention highlights that even after 500+ cuts, the Benchmade was still cutting noticeably easier than the competition.
Benchmade Emergency Hook cutters are made to save lives. They are proven in the lab, on the Highway and on the field of battle. Don’t trust your life to anything less than a Benchmade.
- Part of the Army M-9 Medical bag and Army CLS Kits
- Used by Army and Marine Medical personnel for equipment removal
- Longer handle provides greater reach and leverage
- NSN: 4240-01-568-3219
Benchmade Knife Company is recognized as a world class U.S. manufacturer of superior military and law enforcement tactical and training knives. We work with custom knife designers and the latest materials and technologies.
- 440C Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 0.5"
- Blade Thickness: 0.115"
- Weight: 1.50 oz.
- Clip: No clip
- Lock Mechanism: Fixed
- Overall Length: 6.50"
- Closed Length: 6.50"
- Class: Black