Belleville Military Combat Hiker Boots MCB 950 Gore-Tex Mojave Olive
These are the US Army Gore-tex boots. Boots are thick and heavy duty to endure the rugged mountain terrain of Afghanistan. Boots have been issued and may be new with or without box. Used boots will be in excellent condition.
Designed as a "Class C" Hiker, the 950 Mountain Combat Boot is built for use in extreme mountainous terrain. Combined with a Gore-Tex® waterproof bootie which allows your feet to stay dry and comfortable along with the tough Vibram® "Bifida" outsole, the 950 is sure to keep your feet comfortable and safe in the hardest conditions.
- Height: 7”
- Upper: Olive Nubuck leather with 360° high abrasion rubber rand
- Midsole: Full lasting board with 1/8” Enlighten-U® comfort foam
- Outsole: VIBRAM® “Bifida” outsole with 90° heel for working broken rock & scree
- Insole: Polyurethane removable insert
- GORE-TEX® waterproof fabric bootie
- Full leather gusset
- Low profile, closed lacing hardware to prevent snags