Military Surplus 40mm NATO NBC Gas Mask Filter C2A1
These are military surplus M40 series gas mask filters. Filters are factory sealed and have different manufacturer and inspection dates. While left sealed, canisters shelf life is between 12 to 18 years. Once filter is removed from original packaging it can last between 1-4 years if stored in cool dry conditions. How long filter lasts in chemical environment depends on the level of contamination.
Fits: Most US Military Issued Masks
C2A1 Gas Mask Canister Features:
- The C2A1 is Threaded in 40mm (specifically; It uses the Rd40 x 1/7" thread (NATO Standard), Making it Compatible with most Gas Masks, Particularly all Current NATO Gas Masks.
- The Modern Production C2A1 Filters are Sealed in a Plastic Container to keep the Filter Components Fresh and Unexpired.
- These Canisters are Manufactured with a New Type of Impregnated Carbon which Offers Increased Protection against Chemical Agents.
- The C2A1 DIN Threaded Canister is Intended to Reduce Exposure to Chemical and Biological Warfare Agents and is used by the United States Military.
- C2A1 Canister Protects the User From Up To 15 Nerve, Choking, Blister Agent Attacks, and Two Blood Agent Attacks.
- When used with the M40 face pieces, this Cartridge is NIOSH Approved for Protection from Sulfur Dioxide, Chlorine, Hydrogen Chloride, Chloroacetophenone (CN), O-chorobenzylidene Malonitrile (CS). It can also Filter Solid and Aerosol Liquid Particulates (Oil and Non-Oil Based) and Adsorb a Wide Range of Chemical and Warfare Agents Including Nerve Agents - Tabun (GA), Sarin (GB), Soman (GD), VX; Mustard Agents - H, HD, L; Tear Agents - CN, CS, OC; Blood agents - Hydrogen Cyanide (AC), Cyanogen Chloride (CK), Arsine (SA); Choking Agents - Chlorine, Phosgene, Chloropicrin (PS), and Diphenylchloroarsine (DA).
We Also Recommend